aka Sergej Busch
Almost 30 years of experience with managing complex IT projects.
Main area of expertise:
- Agile (DevOps, Feature Driven Development) & lean management;
- Corporate information systems – the entire technology stack and all organizational levels;
- Agile infrastructure on NetApp data storage solutions.
- Since 1990 – founder & owner with various managerial positions at Laboratory Systems 321 (lab321.org) and Hardsoft321 (hardsoft321.org & hardsoft321.eu). Current focus: Agile-Lean consulting, corporate information systems built on open-source software, NetApp storage solutions.
- 1990-1992 – UMSR 4 (Omsk). Basic CRM and BPM system. Project manager (initial automation, distributed terminal access system on UNIX).
- 1992-1995 – Plus Bank (formerly Omsk Bank) As Head of IT: development “from scratch” and operational support of q321as a core banking system (on Oracle), still used at the bank presently. As deputy CEO: Creating and managing the following departments: IT, correspondent interbank clearing, international banking, securities.
- 1995-1998 – Bank Sootechestvenniki (Omsk): deputy CEO, Head of IT: development and operational support of the q321 as a core banking system, correspondent interbank relations.
- 1995-1998 – Sibes commercial bank (Omsk) – project manager, technologist: adaptation, implementation and support of the q321 as a core banking system
- 1996-2019 – Omsk Municipal Water Supply – general project management, Technologist: development of an automated billing & accounting system for private & enterprise customers, q321-based, which is still used by the municipal water supply presently. 500k customer accounts.
- 2000-2007 – Laboratory Systems 321 – general project management, technologist: development and operational support of the ERP system for a group of companies, including q321 for core accounting and SugarCRM
- 2007-2008 – Sobinbank (Moscow) – advisor to first deputy chairman of the board SugarCRM — general project management, technologist: implementing SugarCRM for the corporate department.
- 2010-2013 – Otkritie Bank (Moscow, > 10k employees) – vice-president of the Corporate Block. Head of the Department of technology, analytics & marketing.
SugarCRM – bank-side general project management, technologist: Implementing of loan processing, business customer operational service processes (SugarCRM, + BPM-engine) Member of the bank’s Technology Committee.
Implementing OSS-based services: OTRS, Redmine, Nagios.
Reorganizing the digital (remote) services department.
Unifying the business services of assimilated banks Petrovskiy & Sverdlovskiy Gubernskiy
Reorganizing bank’s IT infrastructure in oder to enable scalability and 24/7 operational availability
- 2014-2019 – Uralsib Bank — project management, technologist: implementing an automated loan processing system (SugarCRM + BPM-engine).
- 1983-1988 – OmSTU (Omsk State Technical University, formerly Omsk Polytechnic Institute) Specialization: Information and Measurement Technology
- 1994 — Seven months internship at Leeds Permanent Building Society & Leeds University
- Russian (native speaker), English (fluent), German (intermediate).